- (Français) Bienvenue
- (Français) Édito
- (Français) Vision
- (Français) L’équipe
- (Français) Organisation
- (Français) Baptême
- (Français) L’agrandissement
- (Français) Cultes en ligne
- (Français) Églises filles
- (Français) Églises partenaires
- (Français) Demande de prières
- (Français) Sujets de prière
- (Français) Bénévoles
- (Français) Groupes de maison
- (Français) Questions / réponses
- (Français) Qui est Jésus
- (Français) GAD
- (Français) FEPEF
- (Français) CNEF
- (Français) Séminaires famille
- (Français) Mariage et projet de loi
How did it all begin ?
In 1961 the medical diagnosis stated that the spouse of Pastor Jean Peterschmitt was severely ill and that she only had a short time to live.
Feeling hopeless, they sought out help and for the first time in their lives they heard about divine healing by laying hands on the sick according to the teachings of Jesus in the Gospel of (Mark 16:15-17).
With joy they accepted this great news, and a pastor laid hands and anointed his spouse with oil according to the teaching of the bible. By the name of Jesus she received complete restoration of her health a short time thereafter. This experience totally shook up their lives and made them take heed to the love of God, his power and his willingness to manifest himself yet still to mankind. They made the decision to wholeheartedly serve him in order to testify to others about the immense love of God.
- 1966 prayer meetings are held in their living room, where they share the gospel that they have received and accepted.
- 1970 the house has become to small to hold the meetings, thus they decide to transform the adjacent room which was used to store confections into the place of worship
- 1982 this same location has become too narrow and will be enlarged to hold about 200 to 250 persons.
- 1987 they decide to move because the capacity is exhausted; a small supermarket is acquired and becomes the new building site for the church, capacity 600 persons.
- 1989 for the same reason of lack of space, another move is necessary. The new location, Mulhouse Bourtzwiller, much larger than any of the previous locations had a capacity of 1500 persons.
- 1995 a new series of works are undertaken to enlarge the sanctuary and create new facilities for the children to also have worship and study. The capacity of the sanctuary now more than 1900 seating available.
The church now accounts for a Pastoral Committee consisting of six pastors, one Church Council and one Council of Administration.
Many churches in France and missionary works are birthed and are supported by La Porte Ouverte Chretienne de Mulhouse, (Mission du Plein Evangile).
Worship services are now diffused by satellite in 37 countries.
This New project is a response to the need for more space; it includes the creation of 2900 M² on two levels. The sole purpose is to glorify the name of the Lord.
If the Holy Spirit has touched your heart, and you would like to support this work, we would like to offer you the opportunity:
By praying for us, and by supporting us in prayer.
God bless you.